Experience the hidden paradise of Estepona’s Alcazaba Lagoon – a nature reserve bursting with wildlife and stunning scenery. Take a day trip to explore the tranquil lagoon and its bird-filled wetlands, or enjoy the sights and sounds of the stunning beach. Relax and unwind in this tranquil paradise, surrounded by breathtaking views and plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities.
Estepona’s Alcazaba Lagoon is a secret paradise waiting to be discovered! Located just outside the bustling city center, this tranquil lagoon is the perfect destination for an unforgettable day trip. With its crystal-clear waters, a variety of wildlife and lush vegetation, the lagoon is an oasis of natural beauty and serenity. Whether you’re looking for a peaceful getaway or a fun-filled adventure, you’ll find something to enjoy at the Alcazaba Lagoon. Take a leisurely stroll around the lake and take time to appreciate the stunning views.
Sample some of the local cuisine while you’re out and about, or take a dip in the lagoon’s cool, refreshing waters. If you’re feeling daring, you can even rent a kayak or paddleboard and explore the lagoon from the water. For a truly unique experience, you can take a guided tour of the lagoon with a knowledgeable local guide. Not only will you learn about the history and natural wonders of the area, but you’ll also have the opportunity to spot local wildlife in their natural habitats. Whether you’re a nature enthusiast or a city dweller looking for a change of pace, a day trip to Estepona’s Alcazaba Lagoon is sure to provide a memorable experience.
Getting to Estepona’s Alcazaba Lagoon
Estepona’s Alcazaba Lagoon is the perfect destination for a day of relaxation, exploration, and adventure. With its turquoise waters, lush green surroundings, and stunning views, the lagoon is a paradise waiting to be explored. Whether you’re looking for a peaceful and tranquil escape or some exciting outdoor activities, the lagoon has something for everyone. Take a dip in the crystal-clear waters, go swimming, kayaking, or paddle boarding, or explore the nearby trails and caves.
There’s also plenty of opportunities to explore the area’s culture, with traditional restaurants and craft workshops in the nearby villages. With its breathtaking scenery and endless activities, a visit to Estepona’s Alcazaba Lagoon is an experience you won’t soon forget.
Alcazaba Lagoon: Exploring the Hidden Paradise
The Alcazaba Lagoon is a hidden paradise just outside of Estepona, located in the province of Malaga in the south of Spain. From the moment you enter the park, you are welcomed by a stunning landscape where you will find the perfect place to relax, explore and take in the beauty of nature. The tranquil lagoon is filled with lush vegetation, crystal-clear water, and an abundance of wildlife. The area is surrounded by picturesque cliffs and mountains, making it an ideal spot for a day trip. You can explore the area by taking a boat tour, or go for a swim in the clear waters. There’s also a variety of activities on offer such as kayaking, fishing, and bird watching. With its breathtaking views, peaceful atmosphere, and plethora of activities to enjoy, the Alcazaba Lagoon is the perfect spot to explore and experience the hidden paradise of Estepona.
Activities at the Alcazaba Lagoon
Estepona is the perfect choice for nature lovers looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the big city. Boasting a stunningly beautiful natural lagoon, Alcazaba Lagoon is a hidden paradise that offers its visitors a chance to experience nature in all its glory. Visitors can enjoy a plethora of activities, from swimming in the refreshing lagoon waters, to hiking through the dense forest, to simply relaxing and enjoying the tranquility of the place. The lagoon is also home to a variety of wildlife, including birds, insects, and even dolphins. There are also plenty of amenities, including a restaurant, bar, and picnic areas, so visitors can spend a full day here and never get bored. Whether you’re looking for a day of relaxation, or an adventure in the great outdoors, Alcazaba Lagoon is the perfect destination for all.
Tips for Visiting the Lagoon
The Alcazaba Lagoon is a unique destination for an unforgettable day out. With its picturesque landscape and stunning views, it’s the perfect place to take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Whether you’re planning to spend the day in the sun or take a leisurely stroll along its banks, here are some tips to make your visit even more enjoyable. Firstly, be sure to bring plenty of sunscreen and water to avoid sunburn and dehydration. Secondly, wear comfortable shoes as the lagoon’s grounds are uneven terrain. Thirdly, don’t forget to bring your camera to capture the beautiful scenery.
Lastly, be sure to take some time to relax and soak in the atmosphere of this hidden paradise. With its natural beauty, serene atmosphere and spectacular views, the Alcazaba Lagoon is the perfect spot for a memorable day trip.
Swimming in the unique turquoise Alcazaba Lagoon – unique in Europe
The Alcazaba Lagoon is a 1.4 hectare artificial lagoon with water that is always turquoise. It is located 6 km off the Costa del Sol between Estepona and Casares. We will explore the Alcazaba Lagoon: a huge freshwater oasis that is open to everyone, regardless of their income. This lagoon is located in the municipality of Casares on the western Costa del Sol.
Would you like to visit a place that looks like the Caribbean, but is actually in Europe? Then come to this unique spot on the Costa del Sol! Here you’ll find everything from turquoise waters and sandy shores to delicious fusion cuisine. Whether you’re looking to relax or have some fun, this is the perfect destination for you. So add it to your summer plans today!
Activities to enjoy at Alcazaba Lagoon
Just a stone’s throw away from Estepona and some of the Costa del Sol’s best golf courses and 5-star hotels, Alcazaba Lagoon is an ideal spot to take a refreshing dip. At this huge freshwater area, visitors can enjoy all sorts of aquatic activities such as paddle surfing, sailing, kayaking or windsurfing; those over 13 years old are allowed independent use. Moreover there are three pool sections reserved exclusively for these water sports plus other security measures that guarantee safe practice. The lagoon has artificial white sand beaches surrounding it along with lush exotic gardens which invite you to relax if swimming isn’t your thing – perfect for taking leisurely strolls!
The scarcity of fresh water in southern Spain makes the technology used in the lagoon all the more interesting. To maintain water quality suitable for bathing, the lagoon uses mostly ultrasound instead of chemicals.
Looking for a place to have some good food options and views? The Laguna Restaurant is open daily from 9 am to midnight during the summer. It offers an extensive menu with meat, seafood, fish, and vegetables all prepared in a Mediterranean, Spanish, Italian, or Asian style. You’re sure to find something you like! Plus, the staff are friendly and accommodating.
This is a pretty standard price for a water park ticket on the Costa del Sol: Adult admission: €35 in high season, €15 in low season, and €5 in low season.
Children aged 2-16 years old: 20 € in high season, 7 € in low season. Babies under 2 years old can enter for free.
The purchase of the entrance ticket entitles you to use the sun beds, the nautical services and the services of the lagoon. Food and drinks are not allowed. Bookings can be changed at least three days in advance.
Buy entrance tickets
Opening hours Alcazaba Lagoon
TThe Alcazaba Lagoon is open year-round. The hours are as follows: In low season, it is open from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM. In the middle and high seasons, it is open from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Do you enjoy this leisurely concept? Then you also have the ability to stay in the related residential complex.
It’s time to make a decision and book your day trip to the hidden paradise of Estepona’s Alcazaba Lagoon. With its tranquil setting, surrounded by lush greenery and crystal-clear waters, the lagoon offers a perfect place to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of the city. You’ll be able to enjoy the serenity of the lagoon, take in the stunning views, and spend some quality time with your family or friends. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to experience the beauty and tranquility of this hidden paradise – book your day trip to Estepona’s Alcazaba Lagoon now!
- Why Tarifa, Costa Del Sol Should be on Your Must-Visit ListWelcome to our blog post discussing why Tarifa, a charming town in Costa Del Sol, should definitely be on your must-visit list. With its breathtaking beaches, vibrant culture, and thrilling water sports, Tarifa offers a unique and unforgettable experience for travelers of all kinds. Whether you’re a nature lover, adventure seeker, or simply looking for… Read more: Why Tarifa, Costa Del Sol Should be on Your Must-Visit List
- Spain Holidays: The Pros and Cons of Staying in a Casa, Finca, Apartment, or VillaSpain is a popular holiday destination for many, with an array of accommodation options to choose from. With so many choices, it can be overwhelming to decide where to stay. In this blog post, we’ll explore the pros and cons of four popular types of accommodations in Spain – casa, finca, apartment, and villa –… Read more: Spain Holidays: The Pros and Cons of Staying in a Casa, Finca, Apartment, or Villa
- “Marbella Magnificence: How to Choose the Perfect Marbella Hotel for Your Spanish Getaway”Marbella, Spain is a beautiful destination for a perfect getaway. With an abundance of luxury resorts and Marbella hotels, it can be difficult to choose the right one for you. But don’t worry! We have all the tips you need to make sure you choose the perfect hotel for your Spanish getaway experience in Marbella.… Read more: “Marbella Magnificence: How to Choose the Perfect Marbella Hotel for Your Spanish Getaway”
- 10 things to do in MarbellaThere is much more to Marbella than just sunbathing and partying. Here are some of the top things to do in Marbella for those looking to explore the city beyond its glamorous surface. Visit Puerto Banús Enjoy the local cuisine Take a day trip to Ronda Explore the nearby natural parks Visit the Bonsai Museum… Read more: 10 things to do in Marbella
- Where to Stay in MarbellaMarbella is a popular destination for tourists and travelers alike. If you’re planning a trip to Marbella and wondering where to stay, here are some of the best places to consider: Puerto Banus Puerto Banus: This is one of the most popular areas in Marbella, known for its glitz and glamour. It’s a marina that’s… Read more: Where to Stay in Marbella